- Horizon House
- Azalea Drive
- BR8 8HY
- 01322 612 032
Argee Recruit serves the needs of employers and job seekers in engineering and commercial disciplines. Permanent and contract / freelance positions are available at all levels for:
- Contracts and Project Managers
- Construction Managers, Site Managers and Foremen
- Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors
- Project and Senior Engineers
- Civil, Setting Out Engineers and Trainee Engineers
- Planners, Construction Estimators and Co-ordinators.
Areas of Expertise. Argee specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment with industry expertise spanning a broad spectrum of construction disciplines in these areas including:
- Reinforced concrete / RC high rise projects, sub- and super-structural work
- Major Civil Engineering projects including demolition, piling, ground works, construction and road surfacing
- Design & Build schemes
- New Commercial and Industrial schemes
- Hospitals and Medical facilities
- Schools and Educational Colleges
- Residential multi-storey and low rise developments
- Structural refurbishment and fit out
- Private and Affordable Residential developments
- Commercial and Residential Building refurbishment and fit out
Total Recruitment Solutions. Professional and moral integrity leading to repeat business enables us to continue our work with national and regional contractors striving to improve construction’s image and practices as we move further into the 21st Century.
Recognising that the construction industry operates on extended hours, we are on hand to help and assist accordingly. Offering an excellent level of service we aim to honestly appraise your requirements and to match or exceed your expectations.
Tel: 01322 612 032
Mob: 07962 056 756
Contact Richard Giles or Luke Hillier
Argee Recruit, Horizon House, Azalea Drive, Swanley, Kent, BR8 8HY
Found 17 jobs with Argee Recruit
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London and south-east
- £35,000 to £38,000 with company van
Civil Engineer.On site testing, range of complex civil engineering and demolition projects. Plate bearing tests, bolt pull outs, pre-loading and load transfe...
- London central
- £45,000 to £55,000 with package
Project Manager, Rail and Civils experience. Rail and Civils contractor, Rail focussed. Permanent position, self-employed basis. Rail and LUL projects. Must...
- Wembley area
- £37,500 to £40,000 with negotiable package
Design Engineer. Civil Engineering degree with 3-4 years practical site experience. Geotechnical skills in Retaining walls, Excavation, Watertight undergroun...
- Wembley area
- £65,000 with a negotiable package based on experience
Senior Estimator, with good Demolition, Groundworks, Temporary works and RC experience for a new position near Wembley. Live role for experienced Estimator ...
- Central London
- £70 - £100 per shift
Construction Projects. Health & Safety Graduate in the construction industry; reporting to a Senior Safety Manager you must have 1-2 years practical site exp...