The University of Warwick
About The University of Warwick
- Pursuit of excellence – excellence is a given. We strive to be the best – and to do even better next time – across our core research and teaching, along with everything that supports what we do.
- Ambition and drive – our success is driven by the desire of our staff and students to challenge convention, create something new, and play their part in shaping the future.
- Enterprising – we’re forward-looking, fast-moving, flexible and free-thinking, quick to explore ideas, to exploit fresh opportunities and to take well-considered risks.
- Making a difference – we try to show the world what a modern university can do: delivering a service, solving problems and providing sustainability for the community and global society.
- Community – our lively community encourages and challenges ideas, promotes dignity, respect, health and wellbeing, making Warwick welcoming.
- Accessible – we’ve always believed in widening participation, in being open, friendly, easy to work with as equal partners and as non‑hierarchical as possible.
- Global perspective – our cosmopolitan outlook and identity enrich our thinking and inform our quest for global relevance and worldclass impact.
- Independence – we are self-sufficient, unafraid to upset the status quo, to redefine academic parameters and satisfy our appetite for exploration, innovation and leadership.
1 job with The University of Warwick
We are looking for Senior Project Manager or SPM