Senior Airport Planner / Architect - Southeast Asia
Responsible for performing advanced planning duties in research, development, and implementation of aviation programs, projects and studies.
- Conducts field surveys, investigations, and collects data in support of airport planning studies.
- Work on airport master plans, airport layout plans, feasibility studies, geometry studies, land use planning studies, airspace analysis, and public involvement and outreach activities.
- Provide advice, technical assistance, and written recommendations on airport planning studies.
- Prepare scopes of work, fee proposals, and coordinate subconsultants.
- Review technical work performed by other project team members
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Planning (civil engineering, airport planning, urban planning) or related field.
- Approximately 7+ years relevant experience in Airport Planning
- Experience with developing Airport Master Plans and the Master Plan process
- Extensive knowledge of analytical techniques and related tools including statistical, spreadsheet, database, simulation, and spatial/graphical analysis applications.
- Ability to travel to projects around Southeast Asia, including construction sites in remote locations