Contracts Specialist - Roads and Highways - Paksitan
Our client is an international consultancy, they have a requirement for a highly experience contracts specialist to join their team on a roads and highways projects near Islamabad, Pakistan. Candidates applying for this position MUST have a minimum 15 years experience, 8 of which is international, a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Law and proven credentials in Fidic contract administration and dispute resolution.
- Review all Agreement Documents to make sure of Contractor Scope of works and its contractual obligations under the subject Agreement
- Prepares necessary documents/reports and analysis related to contractual issues
- Regular visits to the site, in order to follow up the project status and its records.
- Assist Project Team with reviewing, Commenting and responding to Contractor correspondences. Besides advising, in particular, upon any contractual/commercial aspects raised therein.
- Lead negotiation and claims meetings and summarize result after obtaining appropriate confirmations.
- Follows up on the submission by Contractor of all required bank guarantees, warranties, insurances and other specified documentation and verifies their acceptability to Client.
- Reviews all projects documentation/correspondence to identify any contractual or commercial implications that may impact adversely upon Client’s interest.
- Study, evaluate and advise on claims made by Contractor in light of contractual obligations and in conjunction with the technical input from the Project Team.
- Prepare an appropriate strategy for extinguishing or initiating the cost/schedule impact of such claims for approval by Company.
- Complete final settlement and close-out of the contract.
- Minimum 15 year’s experience in Contracts and Contracts Management
- Extensive experience working on roads and highways projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Law from a western institution
- Fluent in english
Apply for Contracts Specialist - Roads and Highways - Paksitan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly