Head of Development
7 days left
As Head of Development you will be responsible for the execution of the development strategies proposed by the CDO and CEO. You will have the oversight of project design, development, and operations of infrastructure and facilities.
You will be monitoring the project development on ongoing basis against the plan through the project monitoring tools handbook.
We are exclusively partnered with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to build a strategic Senior Management Team for an historcal development on a UNESCO World Heritage site the size of a small country. The vision is to create a new city to develop a global tourism destination.
- Work with the CDO on the development of master plan towards achieving project vision and ensure the adherence to the plan during the development and operation stage;
- Oversight of early-stage projects in translating business and engineering requirements into standards-compliant infrastructure designs;
- Perform regular and timely assessments of projects, gather feedback and build project reports for updates to the CDO;
- Oversight of the Development Managers who will be preparing the technical contract documents (i.e. technical specifications for consultants and contractors) when conducting tenders and appointing the winner;
- Oversight all infrastructure development and construction activities;
- Manage the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensuring that projects are being delivered on time, within scope and budget;
- Managing the site inspections to assess the quality of built infrastructure;
- Managing the development of the detailed project plans to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs.
Work with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on an historical project to develop part of the country to a world class tourist destination.
Amazing package which includes a huge base salary, very attractive bonuses, relocation, accommodation, travel etc.