This job is no longer available
Our client is a construction main contractor with offices in London, they have secured a tranche of new projects for the upcoming year and are looking to bring on retail experienced Quantity Surveyors.
They have projects in food retail, high street retail & retail banking and are looking for Surveyors with the relevant experience. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Chairing site & client progress meetings.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of working on high street retail, banking or food retail
- To have worked your way up from an assistant / trainee position to an established Project / Senior QS
This is an excellent opportunity to an established main contractor, to apply for this job email your CV to George Cumersdale at the email firstname.lastname@example.org