This job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Thermal Modeller to join an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in central London.
Education: For this role candidates will ideally have a BSc / BEng in a relevant Environmental / Engineering discipline and will member of an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE (or similar), Chartered status is highly advantageous.
Experience: In this instance candidates are sought with demonstrable experience of undertaking thermal modelling work using the latest IES (VE) / EcoTect software to assist with Part L compliance. Applicants who have a proven track record in client facing and business development will be at an advantage.
- Undertaking thermal modelling work using IES / EcoTect
- Assisting with the development of energy strategies
- Advising clients on all areas of sustainable design and implementing solutions
- Liaising with design teams
- Report writing
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Joining a leading Sustainable Design Consultancy, with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.