This job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Associate Sustainability Consultant to join an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in their Leeds office. The successful Associate Sustainability Consultant will be leading a successful team delivering sustainability and energy master planning projects for urban and semi-rural developments.
Qualifications: Ideally candidates will have a BEng / BSc (or equivalent) in an appropriate engineering / science / environmental discipline and will hold full membership to a relevant professional body such as the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers or similar.
Location: Leeds commutable from York, Huddersfield, East Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on skills and experience
Experience: For this role applications are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience of leading sustainability projects including client liaison, staff management and report writing, preferable within a consultancy environment. It is anticipated that the successful Associate Sustainability Consultant will be a fully accredited BREEAM / LEED / Code for Sustainable Homes assessor.
- Leading a wide variety of large scale sustainability projects
- Managing a team of experienced Sustainability Consultants
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Identifying opportunities to win new business
- Liaising with clients
- Understanding and applying the range of current and proposed UK sustainability related legislation to project solutions
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full benefits package
- Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.