Quantity Surveyors & Estimators
New Zealand is experiencing growth within the civil construction industry and as more projects are announced there is an increased demand for skilled Quantity Surveyors and Estimators.
Some of the standout projects are within the roading, tunneling, water/wastewater and commercial construction sector and with an ongoing portfolio of proposed projects, our clients on the contractor side are looking to expand their teams.
We are looking for candidates with strong civil engineering backgrounds who are keen to make the move over to New Zealand. If you have any of the following, don’t hesitate to send us your CV:
- Quantity Surveyors and Estimators with roading, tunnelling, water or commercial construction experience
- On site quantity surveying experience
- Bid management & preparation
- Ability to communicate and liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Assessment of progress claims and variations
- Financial reporting and cost control
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written as well as a good grasp on modern computer software (Microsoft Office suite etc)
With excellent salaries on offer as well as great working environments, who wouldn’t want to make the move over to beautiful NZ!
Relocation packages are also up for grabs so send us through your CV today!
For more information phone Nick Wallwork on +64 9 951 5010 , apply online or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: NW51968