This job is no longer available
With several multi-million dollar construction projects in the pipeline the need for senior project staff is immediate.
My client has an established name within the New Zealand Project management industry for it's consistent delivery of service to various public and private sector clients.
Services provided by my client include cost and construction management, contract management, construction programming, tender evaluation and contractor selection, project reporting and claims analysis.
The complexity and size of the projects mean that the skill set we are looking for is extremely narrow.
This role will be focused on the delivery of a large new national convention centre here in New Zealand, a project worth $400 million and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a work history including projects of a similar nature and size.
You must fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- Previous experience working as a Project Director on a variety of construction projects. The ideal candidate will have a mix of commercial, retail, hospitality and convention centre project exposure.
- An excellent handle on the commercial/financial side of the construction industry. You will be assisting the client on a variety of commercial aspects including costings, procurement, contract management etc.
- Whilst this position is focused on several key projects, you will be required to actively go out and build professional relationships within the New Zealand construction industry to ensure forward workload.
- Our client is also looking for a candidate who has prior experience building project teams.
- You must hold a relevant tertiary education.
This role requires a advocate for delivering a quality product. You’ll be an assertive individual with a high level of technical competence.
Our client is looking at offering an excellent remuneration package to the successful candidate including full relocation and visa assistance.
For more information phone Nick Wallwork on +64 9 951 5010, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: NW53154