This job is no longer available
A qualified Mechanical / Electrical H.V.A.C Technician, based permanently on site with a good solid knowledge and experience of Mechanical and Electrical Systems within a large commercial building within a city centre environment.
· Carry out and complete assigned Planned Maintenance Tasks within the desired timescales
· Set up and monitor and keep properly adjusted equipment, including daily checks
· Carry out detailed assessments of works that require to be carried out
· Maintain relevant in house recording and documentation, including subcontractor record keeping
· Promptly report problems and incidents encountered, and respond to enquiries and complaints from the client, with a friendly positive approach
· Instruct and Induct (within the building) subcontractors to Skanska's required standard by means of quality checking
· Be aware of and apply relevant H&S practices and procedures, assess the risks associated with the given work.
· Ability to communicate effectively, make decisions, deliver results, and a flexible approach to working hours
· Provide basic supervision of Subcontractors, and keep informed of progress, discuss solutions