Senior Estimator - Rail
An Award Winning International Cost Consultancy needs to appoint an experienced Rail Estimator in their London based International Estimating hub. As well as a significant workload in the UK, this busy team are also currently looking at estimates on major Rail projects in Australia, Canada, Qatar, Saudi, Brasil and various other locations.
You should have the following experience:
- Experienced Estimator with at least 10 years experience.
- At least 8 years recent and significant experience of working on major Rail projects, preferably in London.
- You will currently be working for a leading Cost Consultancy, Leading Rail Contractor or major Rail client organisation.
- Excellent Commercial Acumen and a strong negotiator.
- Experience of the leading estimating packages such as RIB.
- Experience of building up costs on major rail projects from baseline.
- Good understanding of Risk in the Estimating process
- Not Essential, but a plus would be for you to have experience of estimating Rail systems, particularly signalling.
- Not Essential, but a plus would be for you to have experience of estimating major tunnelled projects or major Undergound / complex basement developments.
You will be joining one of the strongest players in the Infrastructure Cost Management market, not only in London, but also throughout the UK and Internationally. Their London Estimating hub is going from strength to strength and they intend to significantly grow the team; this will mean they will eventually have one of, if not the largest Estimating teams in the UK; this provides a rare opportunity for an Estimator to join a team where they have genuine career progression. You may also get involved in short stints on major intentional projects which is also very exciting.