This job is no longer available
Our client, a global multi-disciplinary consultancy have a fantastic position available for a Junior Energy Consultant to join their well respected team based in London. The successful Junior Energy Consultant will have the opportunity to develop their skills and further their career within an award winning consultancy, assisting with the delivery of a variety of high profile projects.
In this instance applications are sought from candidates with a BSc / BEng (or equivalent) in a relevant energy / sustainability / engineering discipline and ideally a level 3 and 4 EPC accreditation for non-domestic developments. Due to the travel commitments involved with the role a full UK's drivers license is essential.
Location: Central London
Salary: £18,000 - £26,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Experience: Ideally applicants will have a strong knowledge / experience of delivering Carbon Reduction Commitment, EPC and DEC advice to clients, candidates who have specific experience within the real estate sector will be at an advantage.
- Advising a range of clients on the Carbon Reduction Commitment
- Assisting with the delivery of EPC's and DEC's
- Project management
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of all UK energy / carbon / building regulations
- Joining a leading consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.