This job is no longer available
It is an exciting time within the civil infrastructure industry over in New Zealand.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled professional to step into some large rail, bridge and structures roles over in New Zealand.
My client has an established name within the New Zealand project management sector for it's consistent delivery of service to various public and private sector clients.
Services provided by my client include cost and construction management, contract management, construction programming, tender evaluation and contractor selection, project reporting and claims analysis.
A current supply agreement sees them looking for a highly professional experienced construction professional to lead several initiatives within the civil infrastructure sector.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following attributes:
- As an experienced project manager you must be able to demonstrate your experience within people management spreading from site based project work to managing the core design teams.
- Prior experience conducting potential site visits and preparing feasibility studies.
- Developing and enacting procurement strategies to reduce unnecessary capital expenditure spending.
- A background which includes project management of various bridges and structures projects.
- It is important that you hold a relevant tertiary education within civil or structural engineering.
This is a great opportunity to manage multiple projects at once as well as adding some crucial experience to our client's team.
Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity to make the big move over to New Zealand!
If you have any questions regarding the opportunities you are able to contact me on +64 9 951 5010 or via email at email@example.com Ref: NW52574