This job is no longer available
Pick Everard is one of the leading independent multi-disciplinary engineering and architectural partnerships in the UK. Currently we are looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join our highways & infrastructure team our Leicester head office, working primarily on development projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in highway and infrastructure design on a variety of projects from feasibility to construction – min. 1 year in a relevant role
- Drainage design experience – SUDS, pumping stations, storm water attenuation, external building drainage for housing developments, schools and hospitals
- Competency in using AutoCAD, Civils 3D, MX Roads and/or WinDes
- Knowledge of Section 278, 38 and 104 agreements – desirable
- BSc (min. 2.2) or equivalent degree from an ICE approved course.
We offer a competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 26 days holiday plus statutory days, paid professional subscription, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance, ICE training scheme.
If you are interested in this Graduate Civil Engineer opportunity in Leicester, please send your CV with a covering letter (including your current remuneration and/or salary expectations)
For more information about us and the projects we are working on please visit our website.
No agencies please