This job is no longer available
Our client is leading, multi-sector Construction Main Contractor requiring no introduction. Together we are actively looking for Construction Managers to work on several projects at the Olympic Park in Stratford, London.
- Programming works.
- Managing sub-contractors.
- Solving technical issues on-site.
- Design coordination
- Labour control
- Enforcing health and safety.
- Attending Client / Technical Team meetings.
- Quality control, testing and inspection plans.
- Coordination of internal production, commercial and administration teams
- Liaison with design team and specialist consultants
- CM experience managing simultaneous large scale projects
- Recent main contractor Construction Management on Olympic Park projects preferential and/or experience of managing general construction projects of £10m and above
- SMSTS / CSCS Manager essential. First Aid a preference
Competitive daily rates are negotiable.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please e-mail your CV to Sam Webster at: email@example.com.