This job is no longer available
Construction Manager (Infrastructure) – Qatar - $Excellent
My client is a leading international main contractor, they specialize in 3 core sectors including Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas and Construction (High Rise), and they have a portfolio of landmark projects in Europe, Middle East and Asia. Due to rapid expansion and growth they are currently seeking a Construction Manager for major infrastructure project in Doha.
· Graduate in Civil Engineering
· Experience: over 10 years with minimum of 3 years GCC /International experience
· Candidates should have extensive hands-on experiences as a Construction Manager in construction & management of Roads & Bridges; Water & Sewage, Pipe Lines & Pumping Stations, etc.
· Candidates should have experience in at least 2 major projects at the capacity of Construction Manager.
· Last 10 years’ experience with reputed major Contracting
· Commanding Personality with Leadership skills.
· Sound Knowledge in specialized construction techniques in management & problem solving skills would be desirable.
You must have previous experience of working in the Middle East and of working in an English speaking country.
NB: Only applicants currently based in the Middle East will be considered as the client only wants face to face interviews. Candidates who apply outside the Middle East may not be contacted.