This job is no longer available
Our client is one of the UK's leading Construction Main Contractors with projects across the UK. This multi-divisional contractor has a requirement to bring on a Project QS with experience of running construction schemes from £5 - £10m across London and the South East of the UK.
We are looking for an experienced QS who has been No.1 on at least two projects of a similar value recently.
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Chairing site & client progress meetings.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Mentoring & leading Assistant QS'.
- Regularly updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Main Contractor experience working on new build construction, heavy refurbishment or fit out projects
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience of managing Assistant QS' would be an advantage
- Experience of negotiating final accounts of a minimum of £5m
The technical and career development opportunities on offer are second to none. Our client offers highly competitive salaries and packages.
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to George Cumersdale at the e-mail address:email@example.com.