This job is no longer available
Construction Site Manager - Rail Civil Engineering
Up to £53,000 plus car and benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Degree Qualified Construction Manager to join a leading Civil Engineering company in the South East. Candidates will have a strong Heavy Civils background with experience in projects such as Construction of Tunnels, Shafts, Bridges, Aqueducts and Drainage. Also the candidates will have demonstrative hands on experience of heavy lifting principles and processes.
As Construction Manager you will be accountable to the Project Manager, and will be responsible for the delivery of projects and;
• Running of direct site based operations with full responsibility for the management of the Site Agent, Foreman and Site Engineer.
• Overseeing the performance of the integrated team, including the supply chain
• Maintaining effective co-ordination / communication of all on-site resources.
• Ensuring the delivery of works to programme, cost and HSEQ requirements and effective management of all key interfaces.
• Client meetings and liaison.
Successful candidates will be from a Construction/Civils background with extensive experience with Heavy Civils projects whilst working for a Main Contractor. There will be a great deal of client meetings as part of the role, so candidates must be professional, confident and have a great deal of initiative.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• First Aid Certificate
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you meet all the above criteria and are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk or call on 01332 861333.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.