Senior Project Manager
A Leading Construction Consiultancy is currently supporting a leading Car Manufacturer in refresh roll out programme across France of their Car Showrooms. They need a Senior PM to be based in Paris.
Experience / Skills Required:
- 5 to 10 years experience in providing Project Management services to corporate end users, ideally whilst working for a Consultancy organisation
- An accredited University Degree in an Engineering, Design, Construction Management or related field
- Ideally Professionally Qualified; eg. MRICS, MAPM, PMI
- Experience in retail roll out programmes/ automotive Dealership Visual Identity / Re branding programmes
- Experience working on-site at a client location
- The right Candidate must have strong communication, written, and presentation skills, while also relaying a confident yet calm rational disposition
- be self motivated to produce high quality work without requiring heavy oversight.
- You must be able to think on your feet and be able to develop and communicate innovative solutions to unforeseen issues.
- You should hold high standards in regard to professional ethics. Ideally this candidate will instill a strong sense of trust in developing client relationships, and emphasis the key values of both honesty and integrity in their professional lives.
- You will have worked in an environment where excellence in service delivery is a day to day objective supporting continuous improvement in roles and teams.
- You should be able to answer technical construction / brand related queries from Dealers, Architects, General Contractors and suppliers to enable completion of individual projects.
- You will be used to working remotely from project teams and continue to monitor and motivate project delivery
- To perform the role of a Senior Project Manager in respect of the following projects:
- New Showroom concept
- New VI Programme
- To act as a key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a value added service
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client's overall objectives
- Implement value engineering into all aspects of the program to enable performance improvement and cost savings to be realized.
- Management of suppliers in terms of quality, timeliness and value for money of product and services
- Advising upon the procurement of project resources
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client, RBU's (Regional Business Units) and other consultants, at all project stages
- Support client in implementing quality improvement initiatives
- A detailed job description around the actual projects can be provided later
The role is initially based on a twelve month contract, but could be extended. You would need to be happy based in Paris full time, including securing your own accomodation. The need is immediate.