Associate Quantity Surveyor
Lead Quantity Surveyor
- Employer of choice
- Prestigious client base
- More exposure on projects
- Unrivalled salaries
- Be apart of the 2012 resource boom in WA
About the Company: Our client is a leading Australian based Consultancy which is focused on Cost, Time and Risk Management of Project Delivery in the Construction Industry. They operate from Project Inception to Close-out and into Asset and Facility Management in the Resources and Infrastructure Sectors.
About the Role: Our client is currently seeking a Lead Quantity Surveyor of the highest calibre to join the resources team in Perth. The successful Lead Quantity Surveyor will be based in our clients Perth head office and will have responsibility across all functions to ensure that the project is successful.
- Manage and implement all traditional Quantity Surveying practice
- Pre and post contract cost management skills
- Senior role - head up your own team
- Managing detailed budgets and cost plans
- Preparing and interpreting turnover / cash flow projections and profit / loss forecasts
- Undertaking the valuing of variations and potential variations
- Financial control
This role would ideally suite an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager who is seeking more variety and exposure in their role.
About the Benefits / Allowances: Our client believes in motivating and developing its staff with great working conditions, an attractive remuneration package and a wonderful lifestyle opportunity. For these particular roles the salary on offer will be above average with packages ranging from $130,000 - $160,000 + super. In addition to the salary our client offers a laptop, blackberry and a good bonus structure for the successful applicant.
Requirements: The successful applicant will be extremely motivated and be someone who wants to work with the best. Good communication skills in English and to be eligible to work in Australia are essential criteria. Our client needs enthusiastic, organized, confident and inspired individuals who enjoy developing, communicating and sharing ideas. The following criteria also apply to this role:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Extensive experience in managing significant projects for a major contractor
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role
- Experience on projects such as oil and gas processing facilities, mine site infrastructure, chemical processing plants or power stations will be highly regarded
- Extremely high levels of business acumen and commercial knowledge
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to lead