This job is no longer available
A fantastic position has become available for an Energy Manager to join a well respected multi-disciplinary consultancy as part of their well respected energy and renewables team. With a network of offices throughout the UK and consistent growth within their energy division, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful Senior Energy Consultant to join a forward thinking consultancy and work on varied, large scale projects.
Qualifications: Ideally candidates will have a BSc / MSc (or equivalent) in a relevant environmental / energy / sustainability discipline and will have full membership to an appropriate professional body such as the Energy Institute or CIBSE.
Location: Basingstoke commutable from West London, Reading, Wokingham, Maidenhead
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Experience: In this instance applications are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience in renewable / low carbon energy consultancy, including the delivery of energy strategies. Candidates who also have experience with business development will be at an advantage.
- Producing and delivering energy strategies for major new land development projects
- Developing their portfolio of energy models and tolls
- Providing mathematical, economic and due diligence to their existing low carbon/energy projects
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of existing and emerging renewable technologies
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Business development
- Joining a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package
- Further training
- Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.