This job is no longer available
A fantastic position has arisen for a Junior Energy Consultant to join a rapidly growing energy and environmental consultancy based in Warrington. Working as part of their well respected energy team the successful Junior Energy Consultant will have the opportunity to assist with the delivery of numerous projects for high profile clients.
In this instance applications are sought from candidates with a BSc / BEng (or equivalent) in a relevant energy / sustainability / engineering discipline and ideally a professional qualification.
Salary: £13,000 - £16,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Experience: Ideally applicants will have a strong working knowledge of the Carbon Reduction Commitment and Climate Change Levy. Candidates with previous energy consultancy experience will be at an advantage.
- Advising a range of clients on the Carbon Reduction Commitment
- Inputting data for CRC and CCLA purposes
- Assisting with the internal energy monitoring and entrack system
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of all UK energy / carbon / building regulations
- Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package including healthcare and a pension scheme
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.