This job is no longer available
Job Title: Commissioning Mechanical/Process Technician
Reference No: 7658BR
Job Type: Contract - 4 months duration
Location: Warmingham, Cheshire
Salary and Benefits: Competitive package
Job Hours: Full Time
Our client AMEC requires an experienced Commissioning Mechanical/Process Technician to perform Mechanical/Process Commissioning and Completions related tasks, reporting to the Commissioning Manager and is very much a 'hands-on' role.
- Safety & Personal
- Effective maintenance of performance.
- Achieve required safety standards.
- Constantly re-evaluate working practices with a view to improving systems, personal and team performances.
- Carry out work in accordance with Safety, Environmental and Quality systems.
- Mechanically/process commissioning of new and modified equipment, liaising with Vendors and Operating personnel.
- Report commissioning work-in-progress.
- Take part in Operations line walking and handover. Agree Punch Lists and complete in accordance with schedule.
- Advise Check sheet status and complete sheets where applicable.
- As build' any changes to documents and drawings made during commissioning activities.
You will have sound knowledge and experience of construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning methods, planning and reporting.
Technical mechanical/process qualification preferred.
Gas plant related experience.
Good communication and interpersonal skills. A 'team-player'
Primat Recruitment is a long-established, successful resourcing organisation and part of the AMEC Group. Primat has friendly, knowledgeable staff and the company specialises in a range of industry sectors across a wide client base. Primat Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Applications will only be considered from people who are authorised to work in this location as a national of that country or region, or by holding a valid work permit.