An Environmental Project Manager is needed to look after the technical delivery and project management of advisory projects. You will assist clients achieve high levels of environmental performance and meet their environmental compliance obligations.
- Technical delivery of a wide range of projects principally in the energy, nuclear, waste and mining sectors.
- Project and financial management of projects.
- Delivering and managing work won.
- Leading projects utilising resources from other business sectors.
- Using established and new contacts to grow opportunities and sales as appropriate to position.
- Degree in Geo-Environmental, Environmental Engineering or related subject.
- Minimum of 5+ years` experience in consultancy or related fields.
- Experience in advisory and environmentally engineering projects.
- Flexibility in approach and ability to manage a range of projects types and clients.
- Experience in project direction/management of technical projects.
- Proven ability to organise information and to write clear, concise documents in plain English.
- Good verbal and presentational communication skills.
- Experience in the use of IT tools for data management (such as Excel, Access), and document drafting.
- Experience of the use and limitations of environmental modelling would be also beneficial.
- Good understanding of UK and European environmental legislation relating to waste, land development, energy and environmental permitting.
- Ability to build close working relationships with clients and to secure new work.
- Experience in radiological safety and legislative compliance desirable.
- Experience of working on a nuclear licensed site desirable.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.