This job is no longer available
Paragon Construction Group Ltd are an award winning North West based multidiscipline construction contractor, trading for over 30 years specializing in new build, renovation and heritage works within the Private and Public Sectors and are looking to expand their current team. We are seeking to employ a highly motivated, professional individual to manage the company’s Mechanical and Electrical projects and lead our ‘in house’ trade staff.
We are looking for an individual who has the following attributes in terms of their working profile.
• To be a proven Leader with a track record of holding a management position within an organisation undertaking mechanical and electrical activities.
• To have excellent customer facing skills and client negotiating experience.
• To have a ‘hands on’ approach to Project Management.
• To have effective skills to manage performance to ensure resources and financial forecasts meet defined objectives.
• To have the skills to develop external workstreams to enhance the company’s income.
• To be able to assist in the preparation of tenders and pre qualification submissions.
• To be able to prepare performance and development reports to the Senior Management Team and Managing Director.
• To lead from the front be example and be an ambassador for Paragon Construction Group in terms of Customer Service, Quality and professionalism.
• To be conversant in Health and Safety Management.
This is a superb opportunity to join this forward thinking company.
Starting Salary £35K per annum.
If you would like to be sent a role profile and application form please e mail us your CV with your contact details.