This job is no longer available
Paragon Construction Group Ltd are an award winning North West based multidiscipline construction contractor, trading for over 30 years specializing in new build, renovation and heritage works within the Private and Public Sectors and are looking to expand their current team.
The client is looking for a candidate who fits the following criteria in terms of their working profile.
• Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines on multiple schemes to meet tender return dates.
• Review tender documentation to list submission requirements.
• Coordinate with other departments for Site Surveys, Tender Programme, Methodology, Alternative Design Proposals, Quality Statement, Health & Safety information.
• Prepare enquiry schedules and send out subcontract and supplier enquiries to obtain competitive quotations.
• Taking off quantities and bill of quantities preparation to SMM7 standard.
• Subcontractor and Supplier analysis to select competitive price for tender bid.
• Completion of tender net of Overheads and Profit including priced Site Preliminaries based on tender programme.
• Attending client post tender interviews with colleagues from other departments - design, contracts, quantity surveying.
• Informing subcontractors/suppliers if tender bid was unsuccessful.
• Experience in using software tools for estimating
This is a superb opportunity to join this forward thinking company.
Starting Salary £25k per annum plus expenses.
If you would like to be sent a role profile and application form please e mail us your CV with your contact details.