This job is no longer available
Document Controller - 2 Year Fixed Term contract
Salary: £25,000 Basic
Location: Either - East London or South West London
This position is to support a Document Control team already in place working on Thames Water projects. You will be working between 2 main sites in East London and South West London but you can be based 4 days a week out of each office. The other 1 day will be spent updating the other offices programme teams.
Day to day tasks include:
• Provide Document co-ordination for the projects.
• Maintain the document control processes and ensure appropriate storage of soft and hard copy material.
• Working on Excel and Document Management systems
• Maintain the site and office drawing registers.
• Maintain the Approved for Construction drawing and schedule matrix
• Maintain the Workspace filing system protocol ensuring monthly Sub-Contractor updates
• Work with the Lead Document controller ensuring that any changes of documentation are incorporated within the Site Management Plan
• Ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
Full training will be provided on the Document system you will be using but you must have had experience of working on a Document control system previously. This is not a trainee position as you will need to have some document control experience from with in the construction or Civil engineering sectors.
You must have relevant experience with in a document controller background with in the civil engineering or Construction sector.
£25,000 Basic, No car but all travel expenses will be covered, 25 days + statuary Holidays
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org or give Phil Crew a call on 01332 861322.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.