This job is no longer available
An International Construction Consultancy is seeking to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager with extensive experience in the Health sector; specifically Hospitals. They are currently very active in the Hospital sector working on major new builds or extensions to existing facilities.
The features of the role are:
- Manage major projects, including management of a small team.
- Be the main client contact on projects.
- Actively promote the business's products and services, trying to secure further commissions from the client base.
Skills / Experience required:
- Experienced Quantity Surveyor (at least 7 years), ideally from a Consultant background.
- Already be operating as an Associate
- Extensive Experience in the Health sector having worked on some major new Hospital projects in recent years.
- Good understanding of the various procurement /spending options including PFI, LIFT and P21 used with the wider Health Sector.
- Degree qualified, ideally with a Professional Qualification (MRICS, MCIOB for example).
- Resilient Character.
- Client Result focused, willing to challenge Project team members to get the best results.
- Value driven, able to find innovative solutions within this cost conscious market.
- Ambitious, driven character, keen to develop to the next level.