This job is no longer available
Barhale is one of the UK’s leading civil engineering and infrastructure services contractors. Our strong forward order book includes major framework agreements with water companies in AMP 5, other blue chip clients including Network Rail, as well as local authorities and private sector clients. We have a distinctive set of values that are fundamental to our approach to business sustainability.
- Plan and programme production resources relevant to the section of works
- Supervise the delivery of the plan/programme of works
- Measure and report on compliance with systems and required standards
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for the safe execution of the works
- Operate to and promote a high standard of HSE compliance.
- Understand and interpret drawings and specifications
- Provide engineering expertise and support to the project team
- Ensure accurate implementation of all engineering controls
- Ensure all quality checks are undertaken and all supporting documentation is produced and handed over to the Customer’s satisfaction.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner meeting legal guidelines set out in health and safety procedures
- Ensure work is executed in an environmentally compliant manner.