This job is no longer available
My client is a highly successful company who are part of a large international market leading firm and looking to recruit a intermediate level Primavera Planner. The successful applicant for this position will be someone whom is very familiar with planning on Primavera and has worked in the lift industry.
The requirements and duties of this role are:
- Preparing and maintaining project control schedules using P3/ P6 or Microsoft Project in accordance with appropriate procedures, guidelines and instructions.
- Ensuring that programmes are fully resource and cost loaded.
- Monitoring progress to the plans and making changes as required.
- Highlighting key milestone and critical path issues and recommending solutions to correct any position.
- Ensuring programmes are of sufficient detail to monitor, report and communicate progress at the various stages of the project. This is especially important, as the updated programmes will be reviewed on a regular basis and reported to the client.
- Carrying out resource loading activities; preparing project progress reports; reporting on the overall project activities, plus monitoring project milestones and critical activities.
- Developing and agreeing with clients an access plan, including engineering hours and minor closures.
- Incorporating change events into programmes to help secure full compliance with the contracts.
- Communicate progress through reports and presentations.