To help support the development and growth of my client`s expanding business they are seeking a Tunnel Ventilation Subway Environment Simulation Analyst. To work on a contract basis, undertaking 1D Numerical modelling using SES and other industry standard software for a range of prestigious tunnelling projects in the UK and internationally.
- Good academic background with a science, mathematics or engineering bachelors or master`s degree (or equivalent).
- Good experience in the use of 1D numerical tunnel ventilation modelling tools.
- A background in fluid mechanics and a strong grounding in applied computing.
- Commensurate experience of tunnel ventilation and life safety design, gained in road, rail and/or metro tunnelling schemes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A personality compatible with a high degree of collaboration and teamwork.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.