This job is no longer available
Contracts Manager £ Attractive Package
Our client is a well respected and profitable designer, manufacturer and installer of high quality metal windows servicing a wide range of significant commercial projects and elite domestic properties mainly within the Greater London and Home Counties regions and now require a Contracts specialist to complement their operational division.
As Contracts Manager, you will organise, lead and optimise the operations of the business from point of sale through to installation and completion, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and minimising cost, all with full contract responsibility. You will successfully lead and motivate a substantial team within a very fast moving and demanding environment, ensuring targets and deadlines are met and the business continues to expand its capability and profitability.
• Relevant Building Industry or professional qualification such as ONC/HNC in a construction or building discipline would be an advantage.
• A construction professional with proven programming, man management and project management skills.
• Relevant experience in the Fenestration sector is essential, some experience of installing metal Windows and Doors is preferred.
• Experience of managing site works and the window installation process, including labour management, subcontractor and supplier management, site procedures, access arrangements.
• Good commercial judgment and with some understanding of common sub-contract forms
• Working knowledge of current Health, Safety, (current CSCS card holder) Quality, Environmental standards and procedures as they apply to the window sector
An attractive and negotiable basic to include a generous car allowance and holiday entitlement.