This job is no longer available
- Senior Development/Construction Project Management
- Project/Programme Planners
- Procurement/Contract Managers
In order to be considered for these roles it is CRITICAL you can demonstrate:
- The ability, desire and commitment to relocate to Kenya for at least 3 years+
- Proven experience working on major urban infrastructure projects from inception to completion.
- Technical excellence in your chosen field (P6 experience in the planning roles are essential)
- The pragmatism and flexibility required to work in a rapidly expanding economy where supply chain and performance measures will need improvement.
- Exceptional leadership qualities and the ability to work in a highly autonomous role.
- The resilience and communication skills required to communicate progress to multiple stakeholders with varying levels of construction expertise.
A global organisation investing heavily in the development of Africa.
Significant packages paid according to Kenyan tax (c32%) + Flights + Relocation expenses
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPCQ13233211
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.