This job is no longer available
Manage and lead the Commercial / Surveying function, ensuring correct operation of the Company's processes.
Protect the business commercial position at all times, including evaluation, avoidance and / or mitigation of any potential commercial risks on projects
Ensure valuations are submitted as per contract terms and payment received to continue business cash flow
Assist with any valuation/tender submissions as requested
Build excellent working relationships both internally within the team and with external clients/stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good commercial acumen backed up by a history of successfully completed projects
- Degree or experience qualified
- A relevant professional association
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of delivering Design and Build Projects
A recognized main contractor
Salary circa £50k + package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPNK13228449
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.