This job is no longer available
Package: Competitive remuneration package including generous benefits
Kier Infrastructure delivers Major Civil Engineering and Rail Infrastructure projects throughout the UK and provides a full building and civil engineering service internationally.
Due to growth we are seeking a Temporary Works Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Works Manager to further their career within a large organisation like Kier.
- Review and assist in production of TW Design Briefs
- Liaise with Permanent and Temporary Works Designers
- Attending meetings with Group operating companies
- Demonstrating temporary works procedures and participation with in-house training schemes
- Temporary Works inspections
- Issue reports on site temporary works activities
- Design and detailing of temporary works
- BSc/BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering preferably
- Site based temporary works experience
- Numerate with good IT and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to exercise engineering judgement
- Ability to design in Steel, Reinforced Concrete and possibly other materials e.g. Masonry and Timber
- Previous temporary works design experience in formworks, falseworks scaffolding, foundations and ground supports
- Familiarity with relevant Codes of Practise
We offer a competitive remuneration package including generous holiday entitlement, contribution to a pension scheme, life assurance and private health cover. To discuss this exciting opportunity in detail please contact Bal Rai on 01767 640111.
Kier Group operates through three main divisions, each focused on being best in its class. Our activities span building, civil engineering, surface mining, facilities management, residential and commercial property investment and PFI project investment.
Kier Group provides a challenging environment for our people to exercise their skills, but we invest in their professional and personal development as well as creating a rewards and benefits package that demonstrates our loyalty to our team. So if you feel you can offer the experience and knowledge we are looking for please submit your application.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer