This job is no longer available
Primavera P6 Planner
Contract 6 Months+, Workington, Cumbria
I am seeking a Project Planner for a world renowned engineering company. This established provider of heavy industrial process engineering has experienced a rapidly increasing workload which has seen their current resources stretched beyond capacity. With new projects to be undertaken in the next few weeks, and with a shortage of skilled expertise within the business to complete these projects, there is an immediate requirement for a Primavera P6 Planner on a Contract basis. Also candidates with a nuclear background would have a clear advantage.
The role will involve:
1. Project planning on a number of heavy industrial process projects.
2. Operating Primavera P6 independently.
3. Implement and manage the planning and programming activities to meet the project objectives efficiently and to deadline.
4. Working on a number of projects at any one time.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
1. Experience of operating Primavera P6 independently.
2. Project planning within a heavy engineering/construction environment.
3. Liaising with a variety of internal and external contacts.
4. Desire and ability to learn.
5. Hard working, diligent individual with excellent communication skills.
What the company will offer the successful applicant:
1. A variety of bespoke projects.
2. Challenging technical environment.
If you feel that you meet the appropriate criteria then please send your cv to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment / AstuteJobs are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.