This job is no longer available
Job Title: Senior Construction Engineer (Electrical and Instrument biased)Ref No: 6362BR Job Type: Contract Location: Aberdeen Benefits: Competitive Package Our client, AMEC, is looking for an experienced Senior Construction Manager that will be accountable for accurate and consistent preparation and execution of the project multi-discipline work scope in accordance with the project schedule.
AMEC is a focused supplier of high-value consultancy, engineering and project management services to the world's oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, water and environmental sectors. With annual revenues of almost £3 billion, AMEC designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers. The company employs some 23,000 people in around 40 countries worldwide. See amec.com Job Specification:
- Liaison with the design team to ensure constructability input is built into the design and that the detail design is fabrication friendly.
- To play an active role in ensuring that all project HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- To process safe completion of designated systems in line with the project schedule and milestones in a consistent and timely manner.
- To assist in maintenance of the project budget through diligence and utilisation of efficient and working practices.
- Adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures and have active participation in all company and project safety initiatives, whilst liaising with the completions and commissioning team leaders
Primat Recruitment is a long-established, successful resourcing organisation and part of the AMEC Group. Primat has friendly, knowledgeable staff and the company specialises in a range of industry sectors across a wide client base. Primat Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Applications will only be considered from people who are authorised to work in this location as a national of that country or region, or by holding a valid work permit.