This job is no longer available
The Construction Manager will oversee multiple construction supervision teams servicing various public works packages. Packages will include but not limited to roads, highways, structures, bridges, tunnels, utilities and drainage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directs the planning of construction activities to identify priorities and criticial milestones.
- Reporting on constructionprogress.
- Monitoring progress and recommending corrective action as necessary.
- Ensuring effective implementation of company and client policies and procedures.
- Serves as primary contact for client representatives.
The successful candidate will have experience in construction management and supervision of roads, highways and infrastructure and will have managed teams of more than 80. Candidates must hold a bachelor degree in engineering or construction management and hold current chartered engineer status.