This job is no longer available
the successful candidate will be responsible:
- Manage up to 3 African Land Projects at once;
- The sourcing of new land opportunities;
- Full cycle project management delivery;
- Plan and direct the company's activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence;
In order to be successful in your application you "MUST" possess the following skill set:
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a senior project management/development position covering international infrastructure.
- A detailed understanding of Africa, it's communities and a business network within.
- Background of strategic thinking, developing and refining strategies for successful implementation ofprojects.
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment
- Ability to grow with the organization, fostered by entrepreneurial drive.
£100K and above base + package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPNK13233266
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.