A nationally recognised developer is currently seeking a Senior Engineer for a major project in the south east of London.
The Senior Engineer will be charged with overlooking the completion of the station box, and superstructure works. The Senior Engineer will manage a team of Section Engineers to ensure that all works are completed within the strict timelines, and are carried out to the required standard. The Senior Engineer may also be charged with overlooking/advising on elements of groundworks, drainage and minor tunnelling works.
To be considered for this position, it is vital the Senior Engineer has:
- A solid background in heavy civil engineering.
- Extensive experience with RC frame construction.
- Gained such experience with a nationally recognised civil engineering or main contractor.
- Some knowledge of working in a rail environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.