This job is no longer available
I am working with a professional and well respected M&E contractor to source an Electrical Senior Design Engineer.
Based in the Thames Valley, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Undertake detailed design of installations to delivering high quality solutions.
- Fully utilise in house and industry standard design software.
- Collaborate with project teams and other designers to prepare designs for design and build projects.
- Manage and lead design work, undertaking design reviews and appraisals.
- Provide technical assistance and resolve technical queries for the project team.
- Work with the Design Manager to lead and develop the team of designers.
- Mentor and coach designers.
- Provide monthly reports on design progress, programme, resources and design costs.
- Prepare technical risk assessments of design and build project tenders.
This is a permanent position of responsibility and it is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
- A stable history of employment and experience with a contractor or consultancy.
- Strong technical skills and qualifications.
- Expert knowledge of electrical design software.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Practical experience of UK specifications and working practices.
If you are a suitable candidate for this role, then your CV will clearly and ably demonstrate the above. If it doesn’t, you are unlikely to meet the requirements for this role.