This job is no longer available
My client is a very well established Utility Surveying practice which is expanding its utility surveying team and are seeking to take on board an experienced Utility Surveyor to join their team.
- Experienced utility surveyor/tracer. continuous Rfl radio frequency locator (RD4/7/8000, CAT & Genny etc.) experience, ideally in a multiple services environment.
- AutoCAD experience. Basic line work added to background mapping.
- GPR (ground penetrating radar) experience. All applications of GPR considered; environmental, geophysical, hydrological, geomorphological etc.
- Basic Mapping and Positioning experience. Namely topographic; theodolite/total station, GPS rover. To record utility positions digitally for subsequent plotting in AutoCAD.
- Basic GPR post-processing. Post field work office analysis of data. E.g. Radan, GSI etc.
- Geophysical near-surface investigation. Incl for e.g. ERT, EM, general resistivity, permittivity