This job is no longer available
Our company is growing and the demand from leading businesses for our expertise in sustainable design, renewable energy and business strategy means we are recruiting for our busy office in Kings Langley. The role would be ideally suited to a consultant with previous experience within a similar role and an opportunity for an M&E engineer seeking a career change. There is also flexibility to work across the business.
We are seeking a pro-active and enthusiastic consultant who is experienced in offering client focussed advice on sustainable design.
A large part of the role will include:
- Managing projects and clients from pre-design through to post construction
- Providing BREEAM advice and support to design and construction teams
- Undertaking BREEAM assessments
- Providing advice and support for meeting LEED requirements, Code for Sustainable Homes, Soft Landings targets and more generic sustainability requirements on a project by project basis
- Providing overarching strategic sustainable design advice to clients
- Involvement in developing marketing material and securing new clients and projects.
All candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication and have previous experience in the construction industry.
Applicable Qualifications & Experience for the role:
- BREEAM AP
- LEED AP
- CSH qualification/experience
- Post Occupancy Evaluation
- Building Services or design experience
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and answers to the below questions to email@example.com stating 'RES Inbuilt Consultant - Sustainability, ref April 2012' in the subject header.
Pre screening suitability questions:
1) Do you hold a current BREEAM qualification?Y/N
2) Are you able to relay technical information and advice in a simple and easy to follow terms?Y/N
3) Do you have previous experience in dealing with clients on a face to face basis?Y/N