This job is no longer available
Our client is looking for a pair of install engineers(fitter and improver) to work on a installation project in the Ipswich area.
Job Purpose: To carryout installation work in accordance with company procedures, standards, safety policies and time frames.
· read and understand electrical, mechanical drawings.
· demonstrate problem/faultfinding skills
· prioritise and plan work schedule in advance
· communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
· work from own initiative with minimum supervision
· work as a team member
· be of smart appearance
· participate in night call rota
· work overtime & travel as and when required
· current full clean driving license
· Time served lift engineer with J5 & J25 module completion or either NVQ3