This job is no longer available
Due to a recent restructure, our client is seeking a Senior Planner to work closely with the Head of Planning on various tender and live programmes across London and the South East. The role will be 90% tender-biased as the project managers generally progress the programme on site. Office based in West London , the successful candidate will be tendering on numerous schemes worth up to £20m each, all with a RC frame/structural element.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least ten years construction planning experience.
- Exposure to reinforced concrete frame projects or schemes where a large RC element exists (i.e. high rise, etc).
- Some previous tender planning experience.
- Proficient with Asta Powerproject software.
- UK planning experience
- Eligible to work in the UK.
In return, our client is willing to pay an above average basic salary of up to £70,000 per annum plus a £6k car/car allowance, pension, BUPA, etc.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Justine on 0207 870 9333 for a confidential discussion.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.