This job is no longer available
Having won these projects they are now in the position to add a little strength to the team particularly on luxury private residential projects.
With a solid track record within the building/construction industry you will have the ability to coordinate the work of the design team and numerous consultants who contribute to a construction project, managing communication with the client, budget, scheduling, and quality-control. Experience of liaising with sub contractors and site management are also essential.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
• Assisting with managing the contract issues, certifications and cost control.
• Undertake project cost analysis.
• Assist in establishing client requirements relative to project scope.
• Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans.
• Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
• Monitor incoming and outgoing client correspondence
Due to the location of the client the ideal candidate will be in commutable distance to the Cotswold's area of the UK.Please call 0844 873 1430 for more information or register your interest at mustardjobs.co.uk