This job is no longer available
A Leading Cost Consultancy is seeking to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager to work for their Regional Utilities Client. You would join a busy team working on their Cost Management Framework. Projects vary from asset maintenance programmes to major projects such as flood defence, new Water Treatment Plants, new pipelines, etc.
To be suitable you should have the following experience:
- An experienced Quantity Surveyor with at least 4 years experience.
- Ideally from a consultancy background, but individuals from a contracting organisation would also be considered
- Degree qualified but also ideally professionally qualified or working towards qualification (MRICS, MACostE, MCIOB)
- Significant and recent experience in the Water industry or related Civil Process sectors
- Strong client facing skills
- Good team player
You will be joining a consultancy that is not only very strong regionally but also has a growing Infrastructure client list across both the UK and Internationally and who look set to win more major projects in the coming months. Hence you will be joining a business with very secure and interesting workload.