This job is no longer available
They are involved in a huge refurbishment project on one of the terminals and for that reason they need somebody that can "hit the ground running".
The project value is circa £55 million and it is a very fast paced environment. You will be part of a small efficient team and therefore you should be a driven individual with a "can do" attitude.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant planning experience.
- Concrete (including RC) experience.
- Knowledge of NEC forms of contract.
- A desire to work and grow within the company and demonstrate longevity.
- Experience of Asta powerproject & Primavera P6.
- UK experience.
- Live within a commutable distance of West London.
In return my client will pay an above average salary plus company benefits.
To apply for the role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Justine on 0207 870 9333.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.