This job is no longer available
My client is a market leading building services and facilities management organisation covering the UK and Europe. They are seeking a maintenance supervisor, with a strong background within the mechanical environment / HVAC, for a permanent position in Bristol.
As maintenance supervisor you will need to have previous experience in a supervisory or lead engineer position, and your main responsibilities will be to:
- To identify spares requirements for the performance of the maintenance tasks.
- To organise for their procurement and manage the resulting stocks of spares. Regularly review Planned Preventative Maintenance regimes for any required modifications or amendments based upon best practice.
Arrange for the taking, logging and forwarding to A&L representative all meter readings & boiler energy profiles as required.
- To act as first point of contact with sub-contractors for co-ordinating any on site work activity, including outstanding issues and any other contract issues
- Organise standby and call out rosters.
- Day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability.
- Taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behaviour or low standards, with support and advice from HR Maintaining shift rota and ensuring holiday cover provided to meet operational requirements.
- Co-ordinate any overtime requirements.
- Arrange with the client suitable access to equipment for maintenance requirements and Small Works projects.
- Ensure that work orders are correctly filled in with asset details, materials used and time spent on the task.
- Ensure efficient and optimum operation of all engineering services.
- To assess Health and Safety requirements of tasks and to arrange for all necessary Safety Permits, Method Statements and Risk Assessments to be raised, liaising with Authorised Persons as necessary and monitor to ensure the task is completed in a safe manner.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, which is a static role based on a high profile site in Bristol. Please forward me a copy of your cv and I will contact you to discuss this position in greater detail.